Monday, May 08, 2006

My New Phone

Last Friday, I went to Verizon store in town not to buy a new phone, but I went to look at phones that were available (a possible mistake). I strolled out of Verizon with a brand new phone called the V! This phone is awesome! It is an Mp3 player, and it has video and camera capabilities. The phone flips up so I can text a whole lot easier than I could on most other phones (It also has games made just for my phone). I really can only thank God for the phone he gave me. Usually, I don’t get the nice phones. I have gone from owning the cheap phone (the free one you get with a plan) to the V. I hope in the future I will take care of this phone better than the others I have had in the past. I have had three phones since August (not a good track record). So I have dedicated this phone to the Lord, may all that is said and done with my phone be glorifying to God. He alone gets the praise!

7 comments:

Dave Marriott said...

i got a new toy today too!!! except mine hits golf balls...urs just talks to people and stuff...

Dave Marriott said...

but congrats on the cell phone thingy...it looks cool

jules said...

VERY nice :) i'm definitely feeling jealous over here...

Anonymous said...

jealousy is brewing.

Anonymous said...

Do you even NEED a cell phone?! :-) Just kidding. Glad you got a new toy (how come you didn't answer it this morning?)

Anonymous said...

jason i'm slightly offended that you like this phone better than the one i gave you!!! just kidding of course...:)

Amy Leigh said...

nice phone jason! better not lose this one :p