Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Day

I still have another day. I just wanted to praise God for his grace. He is a God of second chances. Here I am, way behind in school (and I mean, way behind), and I find grace even in the coldest, darkest places. Tomorrow, his mercies are anew. Even though I have wasted many hours, God has graciously given more. Again, I don't deserve this. I deserve hell, so anything better than that is better than I deserve (even bad grades). I am so thankful for God's grace.

My Chains are gone, 
I've been set free
My God, My Saviour has ransomed me,
and like a flood his mercy reigns
unending love, amazing grace.
(Christ Tomlin lyrics)

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hey, Jason...

Yes, second chances are a blessing. I get my own undeserved second chance next semester.. praise the Lord. How important it is to make wise decisions, and how much harm can be done by wrong choices. I hope the rest of your semester goes well...praying for you.