Monday, November 06, 2006

Six and Three

Football is now over. We finished our season with a record of 6-3 in which we played competitively. I can’t believe my sophomore football season is finished, it went so fast. I am not completely disappointed due to all the work I have to get caught up with now, but I most likely will not see many of my football friends during the off-season. I'll miss the guys. Also, I had several close senior friends who played their last collegiate game Saturday which we won 14-7 against Martin Luther College (who we hadn’t beaten in over 10 years). Those guys I won't play with again...Football is a special sport and I miss it already, but I have to focus now on catching up with school...

Season overview: http://www.mbbc.edu/page.aspx?m=384
Season Stats: http://www.umacathletics.com/stats/football/UMACFB06/HTML/MBBC.HTM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man that's awesome! good to hear you all did alright. just think, if you posted that record in the big ten, you woulda been in a sweet bowl game.

jules said...

happy birthday :)