Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What A Salvation!!!...even in cold Wisconsin

I miss summer weather!!! Yesterday and today, I had to scrape the frost of my car windshield... It snowed this past week. It is almost twenty degress below the average for this time of year. I was looking at pictures from this summer, and I thought of how much I miss the heat...its not that bad.

Anyway, God has been good these past few days... The Lord is so gracious to the those like me even though we fail Him daily. Praise him for his mercy and grace. And praise Him for His wondrous Salvation. For now I live.

I take him at his word and deed
Christ died to save me this I read
And in my heart I find a need
For him to be my savior

That he would leave his place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my savior

Rejected by his enemies...
Denied by his friends...
Killed by his people...

All this for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JASON!!! How are you, friend? I totally know what you mean about missing the warm weather. We're WAY below average here (I know...even in SC). :) I hope you're doing well...even in the cold frozen tundra of WI. :)

Anonymous said...

you need a jacket young man.